A smart solution for goal-based investment
Goal-based investing - a new trend from the Anglo-Saxon world has arrived in Switzerland. The focus here is on the personal plans and goals of the client. What is the advantage of this approach as opposed to the classic risk profiling method? The meeting with the relationship manager becomes a real conversation about plans and wishes, and thus an experience for both parties - client and relationship manager. The relationship manager gets to know the client and his or her environment better, in a casual way, thus increasing the rate of transactions.
Confinale supports banks in implementing this investment technology in a simple and integrated way. Not only does this attractive solution convince customers, but it is also supported by relationship managers.
Head IT Consulting
What banks can expect from the Confinale solution
- Interactive, dynamic frontend
- Simple and intuitive to use: developed for relationship managers
- Bank-specific implementation of the look & feel
- Attractive visualisation of customer goals
- Integrated into the Avaloq Core banking platform
- "Best-of-Class" algorithms for the ongoing calculation of target achievements and the resulting portfolio structure
- Fast and efficient "time-to-market" thanks to our extensive experience in the area of goal-based investing
Short project duration
Our specialists bring their accumulated experience to the table to deliver the best IT solutions to our customers on time, on budget and at the agreed quality.
Digitise other elements of the wealth advisory process?
We support banks in introducing customised end-to-end processes: From risk profiling and demand analysis to legally compliant investment proposals, portfolio monitoring and scenario analysis.More about the wealth advisory process