The implementation of the GDPR requirement requires the analysis of all systems and processes that process personal data:
- Output & archive systems
- Management information systems (MIS)
- Regulatory reporting to authorities
- E-mail & photo files
- CRM tools
- Systems of outsourcing service providers
With our approach, we ensure the implementation on the Avaloq side and define the specifications for the Avaloq-dependent external systems together with you. In doing so, we are happy to become part of your existing GDPR organisation.
Implemented in 5 steps
- Analysis of data storage: We analyse the storage of customer-specific data in Avaloq and its various dependencies.
- Specification: Based on use cases, we work together with your business and IT departments to develop the implementation specifications for Avaloq and the surrounding systems. This includes defining the relevant meta types and dependencies that are relevant for deletion.
- Processes: Based on your organisation and the involved stakeholders (data user, data owner, data supervisor) we design and establish the necessary processes.
- Implementation: Based on the analysis results and the specification, we implement the PDW framework and put it into operation. This includes: Documentation for business users, testing support & training.
- Complementary functions: For all other GDPR requirements not covered by the PDW framework, we parameterise solutions in Avaloq.