FIDLEG and MiFID II implemented in Avaloq
FIDLEG and MiFID II: Two legislations that regulate the relationship between the client and the financial institution. Two markets: Switzerland and the EU. Both investor protection standards affect practically the entire value creation process of a bank and have a deep impact on processes and systems. Both sets of rules are very similar but differ from each other in important details.
Are you looking for an implementation partner for FIDLEG or MiFID II or are you unsure whether your solution meets the requirements of the supervisory authority? We offer overall implementation, but also a "health check" of your existing solution and check whether processes can be optimised. We have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Customer segmentation / customer classification
- Product risk classification and target market conception
- Tests for appropriateness & suitability
- Product interventions
- Best execution in terms of price/time, cost, quality, etc.
- Ex-ante and ex-post information and documentation requirements
- Reporting to authorities
For more information on our FIDLEG and MiFID II offering, please refer to our factsheets: FIDLEG applied (in German) and MiFID II & FIDLEG Solution.
Our service offer
We have the methods and skills to support you in the planning and implementation of your project.
- Impact analysis and solution design
- Detailed business and IT specification
- Implementation in Avaloq
- Integration of third-party providers: e.g. PRIIPs/KID/BIB services
- Test support and operational takeover of your IT
- Documentation & training of business users