Wealth advisory process in Avaloq
Wealth advisory clients expect to receive high-quality, personalised advice in turbulent times like these. The Wealth Advisory process determines how customer-oriented the investment advice of a financial institution is. How interactive it is, how digital, and how innovative.
From the initial advice to the monitoring of the return targets: We have already been able to digitise the process for over 10 Avaloq banks in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany. We would be happy to lead yours into the digital future.
Partner - Head of IT Consulting
What wealth advisors can expect from this solution
- Attractive, digital 360° advisory services that impress relationship managers and their customers equally
- Customer profiling; determination of the individual risk appetite of each customer and his investment and communication preferences
- Interactive analysis of customer goals; according to a traditional approach or goal-based approach
- Automated portfolio construction and optimisation
- Investment strategies and investment stories that can be presented with the click of a mouse, that fit the respective customer profile and that are easily understood
- Clear visualisation of opportunities, risks and expected return of the respective investment strategy
- Customer communication via their preferred by channels
- Ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirements (FIDLEG/MiFID II and similar), in particular, the automated administration of the relevant product information sheets
- Advisor dashboard for portfolio overview and monitoring, as well as fully automated alerts in the case of abnormalities
Confinale is our reliable partner in the EMEA and APAC regions for all run and change-the-bank topics in regulatory reporting. Confinale convinces us with its excellence in data management, which is the key to comprehensive, accurate and consistent regulatory reporting, delivered on time and in best quality.
_ Daniel Marxer, Service Owner Legal Reporting, LGT Financial Services AG, Vaduz
Confinale has been working on the Advisory programme for Barclays since Aug 2017. I’ve always found them to be super efficient, professional and competitive. They have consistently delivered a good service, and are actively engaged with our organisation. I would be happy to recommend to anyone looking for implementation of wealth advisory/suitability services in their organisation.
_ Narveer Gahlan, Project Manager at Barclays Plc.
Confinale understands how technology can make legal and compliance processes more efficient. Thanks to their deep knowledge of wealth advisory and their high standard of delivery, they enabled us to make our client advisory process not only compliant but much more valuable for our customers. The team at Confinale is very personable and they really care about their clients. I would highly recommend Confinale for all challenging projects that require highly skilled and dedicated partners.
_ Matthias Kottmann, Head of Product Management at Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank